Outside Account Manager – Arizona
Location – Tempe Area
Job Code – OAMAZ#3688
Job Summary - Develop new accounts, maintain and service existing accounts in assigned geographical sales territory by generating interest and demand for CFpromo and I29 Sports products and services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Service existing accounts, obtain and submit orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers and potential industry partners.
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of our product lines and investigate potential products
- Develop strategies to identify and penetrate new customers within the assigned territory
- Assist corporate team by monitoring competition within territory using current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc.
- Attend events, trade shows and clinics as needed to promote and enhance visibility of the company product and services
- Participate in weekly and monthly staff meetings and conference calls
- Be a creative thinker with attention to detail to assist in developing and helping drive new or existing company sales initiatives
- Ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other related duties as assigned to meet sales and company objectives.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record and history.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales objectives; competitive and motivated to generate sales.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in the area of sports, sporting goods, apparel brands, apparel decoration and promotional product field(s) is preferred.
- Be a TEAM PLAYER with a desire to meet and surpass individual and team sales goals within an assigned territory.
- Have great customer service and problem-solving skills to help us maintain our Best Place on the Planet to work motto
- Ability to travel within sales territory daily; willingness and ability to travel beyond territory as needed.
- Must reside within a 50-mile radius of the territory or be willing to relocate.
This position offers unlimited income potential and a substantial benefits package. If you are a seeking a challenge and an opportunity to manage your own sales territory, we would like to hear from you.